Saturday 18 July 2015

EFFECTS OF SLAPPING THE EAR

This was the article I found when I Googled the efects of slapping the ear

My bf and i had a fight and the he suddenly slap my face just beside my ear and suddenly i heard a sound in my ear and the pain spread inside my ear along with my jaw. pls help me should i observe the pain? what will be the possible effect of slapping beside my ear? is there any signs and symptoms.
Best Answer:  First. A sudden increase in pressure in your ear can cause serious hearing loss. It can puncture (rupture) your ear drum. This is a serious problem that should be taken care of if the pain persists. Second. Your bf should be your ex-bf for several reasons a) He hits you which shows he does not respect you. b) He hit you which if he has done it once he will do it again c) He hit you that is assault and you can not trust someone who assaults you. I do not think your "head" was damaged however I hope that he slapped some common sense into you that you are not going to be his punching bag in the future. I know that odds are you two will stay together and odds are that this will reoccur until you wise up. Sorry for your fight hope that I helped wish and pray for the best for you....

No comments :

Post a Comment