Sunday 22 July 2012

ARE STD and HIV EVER TRANSMITTED BY FINGERING OR GENITAL-TO-HAND CONTACT?

Before I even read your question, based only on the title you chose for this thread:  No STD or HIV ever is transmitted by fingering or genital-to-hand contact.  If that is your only exposure, you have no worries.

THIS IS ANOTHER INFORMATION I GOT FROM THE NET:  ALL THE SAME FOLKS BE VERY VERY CAREFUL..

QUOTE FROM AN INTERNET SOURCE (might or might not be true)

If there has ever been a case where someone was infected with HIV via "fingering", I have yet to read about it. To my knowledge, no one has ever been infected this way, and I doubt very, very, very strongly that anyone will *ever* be infected this way.

In short, Teak was correct, fingering is not a known risk factor for HIV.

No comments :

Post a Comment